What are my dental insurance options while on Medicare?
Whether you are new to Medicare, or have been on it for many years, this is a common question among Medicare beneficiaries. Dental care is vital to...
2024 Changes to the NJ PAAD and Senior Gold programs: GSK and Eli Lily Participation
The NJ Department of Human Services recently announced that two additional pharmaceutical manufacturers would not allow its medications to be...
Medicare and Social Security updates for 2024
The government recently announced the updates to Social Security and Medicare for 2024. For next year, Social Security checks will increase by...
2024 Medicare Enrollment Period
Our team at New Jersey Medicare Brokers is gearing up for a busy Medicare Annual Election period! Medicare Prescription Drug plans (Part D) and...
Medicare Announces Price Negotiations on 10 Prescriptions
Medicare just announced the 10 medications they will begin negotiating the prices with the manufacturers. Prescription pricing negotiations were...
New and Expanded state assistance programs for Seniors in New Jersey - NJ PAAD, Senior Gold, NJ Freeze & Stay NJ
Governor Murphy recently signed into law the 2024 New Jersey state budget. There are a few line items that will help seniors & Medicare...
Supporting a loved one on Medicare in New Jersey
First off, thank you for all you do! Caregivers provide support in a variety of ways; emotional, logistical, and financial on a daily basis to...
Five reasons to work with a Medicare Insurance Broker in New Jersey
When you decide to set a retirement date you should be thinking about your health insurance options post-retirement, too. A licensed Medicare...
NJ FamilyCare, PAAD, and Senior Gold Renewal- Post COVID-19 Emergency Declaration
NJ FamilyCare, PAAD, and Senior Gold Renewal - Post COVID-19 Emergency DeclarationRecertification period begins April 1st 2023 The COVID-19 State...
6 Ways to Prepare for Medicare if You’re Working Past 65
A growing number of New Jersey residents are choosing to work past age 65 to save extra money for retirement and delay drawing on Social Security....
Medicare updates for 2023!
We hope that your new year is off to a great start! New Jersey Medicare Brokers is kicking off 2023 with a few reminders to make sure you are...
Medicare Annual Election Period ends 12/7 and NJ State Assistance thresholds have updated for 2023!
The 2023 Annual Election Period (AEP) for Medicare prescription drug plans or Medicare Advantage plans ends December 7th. Thankfully, the non-stop...
Medicare Advantage Versus Medicare Supplement – What’s the difference?
This is the time of year when everyone is bombarded by advertisements (TV, Radio, Internet) and phone calls regarding Medicare products. No one is...
Shingles vaccines are $0 in 2023 thanks to the Inflation Reduction Act!
We have some exciting updates to share regarding the recently passed Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 and how it will benefit Medicare recipients....
Medicare Premium is Going Down in 2023! Medicare Annual Enrollment Period is here!
New Jersey Medicare Brokers is thrilled to kick off the fall season with some good news; Medicare's 2023 premium has been announced and will be...
Protecting Yourself Against Medicare Scams
It is estimated that Medicare loses at least $60 billion annually to fraudulent activity. This is not only costly for the Medicare program but...
Medicare changes when moving to or from New Jersey
Many people on Medicare move to New Jersey to be closer to family and others move out of New Jersey because of the high cost of living. Medicare is...
Medicare Premium Payment Options
A premium is the amount of money you pay for an insurance policy. Medicare has multiple parts to it and each are their own insurance policies. The...
NJ PAAD and Senior Gold raised their qualifications by $10,000 in 2022!
New Jersey has medication assistance programs called Pharmaceutical Assistance to the Aged and Disabled (PAAD) and Senior Gold. The only...
The Medicare Advertisements should stop after December 7th!
The last day to switch your Medicare Prescription drug or Medicare Advantage plan for 2022 is December 7th. If you would like to keep your coverage...
- What are my dental insurance options while on Medicare?
- 2024 Changes to the NJ PAAD and Senior Gold programs: GSK and Eli Lily Participation
- Medicare and Social Security updates for 2024
- 2024 Medicare Enrollment Period
- Medicare Announces Price Negotiations on 10 Prescriptions
- New and Expanded state assistance programs for Seniors in New Jersey - NJ PAAD, Senior Gold, NJ Freeze & Stay NJ
- Supporting a loved one on Medicare in New Jersey
- Five reasons to work with a Medicare Insurance Broker in New Jersey
- NJ FamilyCare, PAAD, and Senior Gold Renewal- Post COVID-19 Emergency Declaration
- 6 Ways to Prepare for Medicare if You’re Working Past 65
- Medicare updates for 2023!
- Medicare Annual Election Period ends 12/7 and NJ State Assistance thresholds have updated for 2023!
- Medicare Advantage Versus Medicare Supplement – What’s the difference?
- Shingles vaccines are $0 in 2023 thanks to the Inflation Reduction Act!
- Medicare Premium is Going Down in 2023! Medicare Annual Enrollment Period is here!
- Protecting Yourself Against Medicare Scams
- Medicare changes when moving to or from New Jersey
- Medicare Premium Payment Options
- NJ PAAD and Senior Gold raised their qualifications by $10,000 in 2022!
- The Medicare Advertisements should stop after December 7th!
- Medicare Open Enrollment Period Continues Until December 7th
- 2022 Medicare Open Enrollment Period
- What will you be billed for a hospital stay with Medicare coverage?
- Understanding Medicare and IRMAA - Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amount
- Does Medicare Cover Gym Membership?
- Are you insured when traveling with Medicare?
- Medicare and Dental
- What to Know when you Qualify for Medicare due to Disability in New Jersey
- What to Know About Medicare and COBRA
- What to Know About Visiting a New Jersey Social Security / Medicare Office
- Options for New Jersey Prescription Help
- How Important is the Medicare Star Rating?
- Medicare Assignment
- Why Should You Engage with a Medicare Broker?
- President Biden’s Medicare Plan
- A Guide to Medicare HMO and PPO Options
- Medicare Part D Senior Savings Model: An Overview
- Do You Need Help with Medicare.gov?
- Medicare and Acupuncture
- Medicare vs Medicaid: What's the Difference?
- What to Do When Helping Parents with Medicare
- Understanding the Medicare Plans in NJ
- Medicare and Coronavirus
- Delaying Medicare Part B
- Finding Medicare Assistance
- How Do I Sign Up for Medicare Part B in New Jersey?
- Medicare Help—Making Medicare Easy
- PAAD: New Jersey's Prescription Assistance Program
- Medicare Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Finding Your NJ Medicare Broker
- Medicare Part D Eligibility
- Medicare Advantage (Part C)
- New Jersey's Dual-Eligible Special Needs Plans - The Facts
- Medicare Eligibilty Age
- Medicare through Social Security Disability in New Jersey - You Don't Just Age into the System
- New Jersey Senior Gold Assistance Program- What You Need to Know
- Assistance Programs in New Jersey for Medicare Eligibles
- Top 7 Medicare Mistakes
- Utilizing Your New Jersey Medicare Insurance Agent
- Medicare and High Income: Does Income Change the Cost of Medicare?
- Changing Medigap Plans
- Why Am I Getting A Bill For a Medicare Physical Exam
- How Medicare Brokers Can Help
- Republican Plans for Medicare in 2020
- What You Need to Know About Medicare in New Jersey
- NJ PAAD Application Help
- What Really Is Medicare for All?